Week 37 Lost in Time and Space
Opa opa opa gente! How are you guys doing? Let's jump into this week.
We went to go divisions in Altos this week on Tuesday! It was a blast we did district council in a paderia in the morning and had a great day of work! Just one problem, the Elder we went do divisions with was getting emergency transfered that day to São Luís, and we only learned this once we arrived. But Elder Crouch and I did some business and I got a guitar! Level up for P-day!
The members are getting organized however, which is being a big help. We had a Ward Mission Leader called yesterday (first time I've had an LMA in the mission), a seasoned member of the church. And we have lots of activities which are starting to bring in people who then come to Sacrament Meeting, which is really exciting to see. Members are the difference makers for us missionaries, and wouldn't be a good Elder if I didn't leave the invite, the charge, to be part of this great work.
Well kinda ran out of time today, but wishing the best for all of you!
To infinity, and beyond!
Elder Pinkney






Comments
Post a Comment