Week 44 The Eagle Has Landed

Well gang,


I almost thought I could get away with just sending photos this week, but then I realized I actually took very little photos. So here's an email.

Miracle!
Irmã Regina, a "returning member", started coming to church a couple of weeks ago. Bunch of people told us she was already a member, but to go visit her daughter. We taught the daughter, but not much happened there. Then we learn that Regina actually never was baptized, which explains why we couldn't find her name in the system. But she had the desire and was such an answer to prayers for us.

Anyways, transfers came and went. Same game, same map, same players. Pretty much everything stayed the same, just changes in the fields around us. But our zone is looking pretty power right now. (Not that anyone else in my mission reads these emails)

Anyways summer is in full swing back in the states, to any youth or adults reading this email, take advantage of the break, go teaching with the missionaries. Yes I know you were looking forward to summer break just so you could go and help 20 year olds, but hear me out. It could be fun. 

The best way to prepare for a mission now, is to get involved in the work, starting now. That goes for missions that starts at 18 years of age or a senior mission. If you'll have the desire in the future, you are called now. (Can you tell I feel bad for not going out with the Elders more as a youth?)

May you have a very wonderful week,
Elder Pinkney 













Comments

Popular Posts