Week 49 Now this is Podracing
Houston, We have a problem
The crew is heading out Satélite. By the crew I mean just me. I got transferred. And we'll be returning to Maranhão! A little town in the countryside called Chapadinha with a wonderful branch of the Church, or só I'm told. Everything points to this being a very good transfer. But less on the future, more on the past!
This week we had a district P-day where I absolutely cooked in Coup and depois in futebol (usually this would be sarcasm but my team was actually on fire). Next day we did a division and everyone's legs were a little tired, but we still had a day of work, shout out Elder Santana!
Then we got back and had a normal day of work, followed by another division this time with the LZs shout out Elder B. Ferreira. Anyways I worked very little my last week here, and had some great prospects flat out say they don't want more with the missionaries or the church, but the work progresses.
“‘Father, where shall I work today?’
And my love flowed warm and free.
Then he pointed out a tiny spot
And said, ‘Tend that for me.'
I answered quickly, ‘Oh no, not that!
Why, no one would ever see,
No matter how well my work was done.
Not that little place for me.’
And the word he spoke, it was not stern;
He answered me tenderly:
‘Ah, little one, search that heart of thine;
Art thou working for them or for me?
‘Nazareth was a little place,
And so was Galilee.’
May you live until you die,
Elder Pinkney
May you live until you die,
Elder Pinkney



Comments
Post a Comment